I am an artist living and working in East London and have had many years experience working with other artists and as a sikscreen print maker at a highly revered studio in London. My own work adopts traditional techniques, oil, watercolour and ink to depict scenes of a commonplace yet fantastical nature. The paintings and much of my drawing work primarily explore a darkly jocose future that seemingly looks almost mundane. My work gently shows elements of demise and regrowth, catastrophe, celebration and asks questions of our collective future.
Full CV on request.
- The Book Club, Leonard Street, London - 'The Jungle Book Club', mixed exhibition. 2015
- Notting Hill Arts Club, Notting Hill Gate, London - 'Creative Destruction', solo exhibition. 2014
- Radio, Broadway Market, London - 'Desert Paintings', solo exhibition. 2014
- Wilton Way, Wilton Way, London - 'A Desert', solo exhibition. 2014
- Somerset House, Strand, London - 'Pick Me Up, Graphic Arts Fair'. 2014
- Radio Gallery, Redchurch Street, London - 'Reading into the Picture', solo exhibition. 2013
- Somerset House, Strand, London - 'Pick Me Up, Graphic Arts Fair'. 2013
- Wayward Gallery, Mowlem Road, London - 'New Work', solo exhibition. 2011
- East End Arts Club, Hackney Old Town Hall, London - Mixed exhibition. 2010
- East End Arts Club, Swanfield Yard, London - Mixed exhibition. 2009
- London College of Fashion, John Prince's Street, London - 'Hair'. 2009
- Flowers East Gallery, Richmond Road, London - 'War and Peace', mixed exhibition. 2003
- Flowers East Gallery, Richmond Road, London - 'Small is Beautiful - Sex', mixed exhibition. 1996
- Institute of Contemporary Art, London - 'The Discerning Eye', mixed exhibition. 1995